Thursday 31 December 2015

Tuition Fees for London Business School 2016 Are Out

Tuition fees for the London Business School MBA program starting 2016 have been released. It's going to cost £70,800, which wasn't too far off my £70,000 estimate that I've been basing my budgets on.

This is a 4.5% increase from the 2015 tuition fee of £67,750, a bit of a jump given the state of the current economy and well above global inflation, global GDP growth rates and GDP growth rates for most regions. Then again, the 2014 to 2015 increase was 5.5% and 2013 to 2014 increase was 4.6%, so it does look like they have taken into account the current state of the global economy and lowered salary growth rates. Likely the weaker GBP and current low interest rates would have been considered too.

This is of course entirely my opinion and observation. As someone earning in NZD, a 4.5% increase in a fee charged in GBP is significant. Also bear in mind that I have zilch finance or economics background beyond bits and pieces I've picked up for the sake of avoiding total personal investing disaster. And this is why I need to go to business school... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment